Do you want to take action NOW? Here’s just a few actions that you can take to make a difference at the state and federal level.
- Animal rights and well-being is a component of many women’s feminism. Click here to support animal welfare legislation in Massachusetts.
- Let’s be real, women were the founders of public health. Click here to support public health legislation in Massachusetts.
- Stay-tuned for Planned Parenthood Advocacy Fund of Massachusetts priority legislation. (Registration for the January 31st Sexual Health Lobby Day is closed). Look for upcoming information, here.
- Oppose Confirmation of Unqualified Nominee Betsy DeVos as Education Secretary
- Oppose confirmation of Sen. Jeff Sessions as Attorney General
- Learn from Teen Vogue. Click here to learn what to do when the White House comment line is closed.
- From The Women’s March on Washington Massachusetts Chapter: Support Senator Warren’s request to audit President Trump’s finances for conflicts of interest. Here’s how:
- Email Katherine Siggerud (email@example.com) and Timothy Minnelli (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Copy email@example.com, which they’re tracking people who are urging support for the audit.
- Subject line: Re: Audit for President Trump’s financial concerns
- Sample Text: Dear Ms. Siggerud and Mr. Minnelli, I’m writing in support of Senator Elizabeth Warren’s request for an audit of our incoming President Trump’s finances, to prohibit conflicts of interest that would prevent him from carrying out the responsibilities of the office without corrupt influence. Sincerely, ____